Rogelio is fluent in English and Spanish. Rogelio is experienced in handling the many different types of issues associated with Family Law. This includes but is not limited to issues relating to Divorce, Spousal Support, Child Custody and Visitation, Child Support, Paternity, Move Away cases, Restraining Orders, Arrears Enforcement, and cases with the Department of Child Support Services.
Rogelio was a Deputy Clerk with the San Diego Superior Court prior to practicing law. He is experienced in understanding the court process from an insider’s point of view. This experience allows him to assist clients in finding the right solution for their issues in an expedient manner.
Rogelio has worked with the San Diego Volunteer Lawyers Program to assist citizens that had general questions regarding Family Law issues.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctorate 2005
- California State University San Marcos, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California, Member 2006- Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- South County Bar Association
Thank you Larisa and Darin.